Why become a member? ×

Eden World Tour WT1205
£900

Up for sale. My trusted Eden WT1205. Changing to tubes and this is a bit much to also carry with me as a backup amp.
Amp was always transported in a double flightcase. Looks like new. Comes with the optional footswitch for changing channels, boost, etc.
Always worked and is working flawlessly. Hasn't seen a lot of use. Almost no dust on the fan. (see pic)[size=5][b] [color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£795[/font][/color][/b][/size]

For those who don't know what the 1205 is all about:
Dual 7025 preamp tubes drive 2 separate channels, that can be used individually or blended for stereo basses or dual channel basses (a Stick etc.) More than enough power. 1200 watts to be used stereo, bridged mono, etc.
Dynamic bass and treble booster. Very good EQ section. 4 band on channel 1and a 3 band with sweepable midrange on channel 2. Dual effects loops (pre and post),
variable compression,channel muting options, Edens characteristic enhance, studio quality DI. and loads more options.

Also selling my 410XLT8 with it. Also hasn't seen much use. Comes with XST cover and is sitting on a plate with proper wheels with brakes instead of the flimsy ones that came with it.
[b][size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£500/[/font][/color]€629[/size][/b]

Very special amp and a great cab that will satisfy any bass players tonal (and volume) needs.
Based in Holland but willing to ship it (insured) anywhere you like. :-)
No trades.

Edited by sonnyonbass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1407533690' post='2521649']
I have access to one of these and have a blast on it every now & then. Great fun, especially with a big old chunky full Eden cab rig :)
[/quote]

I tested one out the other day, WT800 plus 212 and 210XLT's... hardly been used but vintage U.S.
Monstrous rig. I'd put it right up there with my Aguilar DB.

[quote name='JTUK' timestamp='1412679922' post='2570937']

I tested one out the other day, WT800 plus 212 and 210XLT's... hardly been used but vintage U.S.
Monstrous rig. I'd put it right up there with my Aguilar DB.
[/quote]

We've got one set up with a 4x10 and 2x10 - I really like the 6x10 configuration and it also sounds huge!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...