Why become a member? ×

Smelling farts is good for your health

Scooby

[quote name='deepbass5' timestamp='1405276758' post='2500411']
Some years ago whilst performing Patsy Gallant's From New York to LA, well I dropped my guts - really bad. The opening vocal line on the verse ended with an Ahhhhh. And as my bottom gas rolled of the stage like dry ice the people dancing below the 4" high stage all went Phwooor in time with the vocal Ahhhhh. Still brings tears to my eyes now :blush:
[/quote]

Dancing below the 4" high stage? Were the audience all Smurfs or Lego People or The Borrowers, or what? :huh:

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1405242400' post='2499929']

Yes.
[/quote]

Perhaps I should have said "Smelling farts is good for your health - generally discuss"
Does it matter if it is a general discussion concerning an odd piece of research or off the topic of playing bass? It is an amusing piece of research - I would not have liked to have been involved in the field research though - and generally related to the topic of low rumbles disguised by folk who make low rumbles ;0))

[quote name='Scooby' timestamp='1405325883' post='2500673']
Perhaps I should have said "Smelling farts is good for your health - generally discuss"
[/quote]
You could have but it would still have been off topic.

[quote name='Scooby' timestamp='1405325883' post='2500673']
Does it matter if it is a general discussion concerning an odd piece of research or off the topic of playing bass?
[/quote]
I suppose it only matters in as much as a lot of people only come on this forum to read the bass related topics. I don't bother much now with off-topic as i don't really care who goes hang-gliding, morris dancing, what car they drive or where they go hiking. I'm really only on here for bass related topics. Having been involved in both professional and semi-pro football for the last few decades some of the football posts in o/t still amuse me but i no longer bother to contribute.