Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Bullet 7 string active/passive with Bartolinis
£800

Sambrook

I've put this up for sale for two reasons: I have only a limited time to play/practice, and fretless is my obsession; I am lusting after the Firecreek fretless on here.

This is a completely fantastic, quality, handbuilt bass. I love it very much, and if it doesn't sell, my only regret is that I'll miss the Firecreek.

Mahogany body, with a flame maple top. Two piece maple neck with very nice, warm figuring. Rosewood fretboard. Two Bartolini humbuckers, and a three band active eq, with passive bypass. Everything sounds great on it. The B string is crisp and taught. There are a couple of minor dings here and there, consistent with regular use, but nothing major at all.

I only want to get back what I paid for it, so I'm asking £800, delivered in a Kinsman foam hard case. I could possibly arrange a meet, depending. I'm in Sth Cumbria.

[attachment=166182:DSCF2581.JPG]
[attachment=166183:DSCF2582.JPG]
[attachment=166184:DSCF2583.JPG]

Edited by Sambrook

[quote name='bigsmokebass' timestamp='1404613037' post='2494178']
If I had the need for a 7 string, I'd be all over this.
[/quote]

Ha ha,

No one "needs" a 7 string, you just ought to buy it because it's fun and a seriously good price for a seriously cool bass.

[quote name='leschirons' timestamp='1404633148' post='2494211']
Ha ha,

No one "needs" a 7 string, you just ought to buy it because it's fun and a seriously good price for a seriously cool bass.
[/quote]

I find little use with a five string, 7 strings is way too many and I'd struggle to find string for it.
Beautiful bass though