Why become a member? ×

Ashdown CTM 30 width

Sercet

As far as I know, they stopped doing the CTM30 in favour of the Drophead 30 and the LB30 both are essentially the same amp, however that doesn't help! I imagine it'll be similar to the LB30, if not then email Ashdown and they are ALWAYS helpful!

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Soundslive gave me [color="navy"][color=navy]46cm x 28cm x 30cm[/color][/color][/font][/size][font="Arial"][size="2"][color="navy"][color=navy][font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="navy"][color=navy][font=Arial][size=2] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='JamesBass' timestamp='1402670284' post='2475841']
As far as I know, they stopped doing the CTM30 in favour of the Drophead 30 and the LB30 both are essentially the same amp, however that doesn't help! I imagine it'll be similar to the LB30, if not then email Ashdown and they are ALWAYS helpful!
[/quote]

I thought the CTM 30 replaced the Little Bastard because some people didn't like the name. I'm easily confused though. The Ashdown web site has the Little Bastard, but not the CTM 30, so you could be right.

[quote name='Sercet' timestamp='1402671737' post='2475858']
I thought the CTM 30 replaced the Little Bastard because some people didn't like the name. I'm easily confused though. The Ashdown web site has the Little Bastard, but not the CTM 30, so you could be right.
[/quote]

It did, but as you say, the LB remains on the website whereas the CTM30 has gone the way of all flesh...

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1402674009' post='2475891']
The CTM15 has a gain knob, but the CTM30, LB30, and Drophead 30 don't/didn't. Come on Ashdown - where's the giggable 30W valve head with gain control?
[/quote]

Yes, that's what I want - di, gain knob and small enough to fit on top of a Bergantino 12.