Why become a member? ×

Great Service

Stealth

This week was spent arguing with a major guitar store about what is an acceptable finish on a thousand pound bass. Eventually i had to take the bass back to the store to avoid £30 shipping. Still waiting fir refund.

What a pleasant surprise then to deal with Gear 4 Music bought 3 items by mail. Found 2 weren't right for me. Called customer service real person within 20 secs no question no hassle they will arrange for the goods to be collected at their cost and a full refund issued. Nice one chaps !

[quote name='Stealth' timestamp='1402329538' post='2472263']
What a pleasant surprise then to deal with Gear 4 Music bought 3 items by mail. Found 2 weren't right for me. Called customer service real person within 20 secs no question no hassle they will arrange for the goods to be collected at their cost and a full refund issued. Nice one chaps !
[/quote]

I didn't have a great experience last time I bought from G4M, granted for the most part it wasn't actually their fault (faulty amp, courier no-show, and then they couldn't get me a replacement as quickly as I could buy it new elsewhere) but the chap I dealt with made it easy for me to be frustrated :)

All that said, I'm glad to hear a positive review!

Gear4Music have taken good care of me several times, and I'm totally and pleasantly surprised of what I had expected to be a simple box shifter.

For example, I once got an e-mail asking whether I'd noticed that there was a rift in the Tolex of a cab I'd ordered, and whether I wanted pix of it to evaluate better. Also received quick and good answers to my questions.

Edited by BassTractor