Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't want to lead you astray, but...

Dad3353

... there's a great collection of finely-honed compositions awaiting your attention here...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/237661-may-composition-challenge-voting/"]Basschat Composition Challenge...[/url]

How about popping on over there and giving them a listen, then giving your preference a vote..? It's all very simple,and well worth the detour.

Just a suggestion; thanks for looking.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1401305109' post='2462324']
Thread title sounds like a sexual invitation. Mind you, everything sounds like a sexual invitation to me:
'More tea..?'
'Phwooar, yeah!'
[/quote]

Oops..! :blush: Genuine naivety on my part. Sorry for the disappointment, then; next time I'll try something really 'juicy' to tempt you in, by special request. OK for you..?

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1401305302' post='2462326']
Oops..! :blush: Genuine naivety on my part. Sorry for the disappointment, then; next time I'll try something really 'juicy' to tempt you in, by special request. OK for you..?
[/quote]

Sure, as long as it's hairy and smells faintly of lightly-grilled stoat. :)

:tatice_01:

There have been 27 votes cast up to now. Given that (probably...) the 10 composers have all voted, that would suggest that 17 other BCers have voted. Maybe there are still some who, having listened to the high quality of the entries, have yet to decide. Probably. That still leaves a fair number of folks here that could pass a decent 20 minutes or so listening to what their colleagues have put up, then choosing their favourite. Voting closes on Monday, so there's still time. You might not like them all (although that would surprise me...); there's certainly at least one that you'll find to your taste. The biggest problem could be deciding, in fact; they're that good..! :scratch_one-s_head:
Here's the link again...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/237661-may-composition-challenge-voting/"]Basschat Composition Challenge...[/url]

Thank you. :hi:

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1401523463' post='2464401']...is it ok to make a choice based on food related connotations? :huh:[/quote]

Needs must when the devil drives. Basschat has talent. :mellow:

I had to resort to a Ouija board, but even [i]that [/i]hesitated. :huh:

Edited by Dad3353