Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass Little Mark II - spares/repair
£200

Had this head around a year. Been used at a handful of gigs and a couple recording sessions. Sounds great as im sure you know. Recently it has started to cut out within a few seconds of starting up. When ive blown into fan lightly it has improved but still happens. Im no expert and with little use im willing to cut losses and let an expert get a bargain. The condition when purchased was used but good but photos show signs of use from previous owner. Price estimated from a google search and found someone with same problem selling at 190 but usually around 150, but I will let it go for 100 now. Ill also throw in speakon cable and the hardcase I store it in (not an official hardcase its a padded out tool box) Also can courier too at a cost.
Always have problems uploading photos but happy to email them to you. Also open to offers if you think price is unreasonable. Collection from DY5 area also.

Edited by HarperHawk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers mate, I've done plenty of googling on it but not found a definitive solution, could and hopefully would be a simple solution. Recently got a tc electronic rig so just trying to move this on now though, if it doesn't sell will save pennies until I can afford someone to take a look at it and possibly fix then sell as working

The problem with Forums is that you will probably get 47,000 different reasons for the fault, of which 46,999 wil fry the amp. Why not just contact Real Electronics in Sheffield. They are the official MB, and TC and........, service agents. If it is a common fault they can give you a price immediately. Pal of mine had to have all the output FETs on his LMK replaced. Cost him £153 which incuded parts, labour, courier and VAT.
So assuming around a similar price, £100 for the amp, £150 repair and it's a cheap LMII with a warrantied repair.

Hey there, thanks for the comments, I have a new rig now so the lmkii is surplus to my requirements. if I had the funds I'd look into repair tho and then could sell as working. Somebody is potentially getting a bargain but I understand there is a gamble element to it

[quote name='HarperHawk' timestamp='1408711699' post='2532833']
Hey there, thanks for the comments, I have a new rig now so the lmkii is surplus to my requirements. if I had the funds I'd look into repair tho and then could sell as working. Somebody is potentially getting a bargain but I understand there is a gamble element to it
[/quote]
Hi, I wasn't suggesting that you repair it. Just a bit of information for an interested buyer. Make the call to Real, get an idea of cost, decide if it is worth it.