Why become a member? ×

SOLD - John East P-Retro Chrome Vintage
£150

SOLD

I do prefer a Jazz bass, so here's my very little used P-Retro with the chrome vintage knobs for sale - £150.00 shipped - cost £195.00 new in January, so still has plenty of warranty. This is the new version with screw connectors (no soldering) and a rechargeable battery with a jack directly through the jack socket on the bass... and a natty little LED that tells you when the battery is charged.

Info here <[url="http://www.east-uk.com/index.php/all-products/p-retro.html"]link[/url]>

...any other info, ask away.

cheersShaun

Edited by ShaunB

Damn, just when I don't have Precision in which to install it! Great great great preamp that does wonderful things to a Precision. A design classic and as I've said many times before, an extremely elegant solution to activating your Precision without the slightest modification to anything other than the two bits of solder at the end of each cable from the PUP.

Hope all's well Shaun

C

If you go to the link I placed above, there's a pdf you can download/peruse to show you how to wire/control the preamp - although I'm pretty sure the whole idea for the P-Retro is the single/split P-type pick-up.

Hope that helps,
Shaun