Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH1000 as new with Warwick RackBag - Withdrawn for the minute
£375

BobVbass

Well I've decided I'm officially an old falling apart git now and my amp is too heavy and my back aches. Its a Hartke LH1000, I bought it last year for about £500 with RockBag rack thingy that was another £50 or so - Thomann are doing these amps for just over £400 now so [s]£325 ish for the two seems fair but as always feel free to make an offer... [/s]£275

Trades I'd be interested in a lightweight amp Genz, MarkBass, Orange Terror etc happy to add a bit of funds if needed - needs to be at least 500W into 4 ohms though.

Amp itself sounds great and is bloody loud - I played a large hall last night with the volume on three!

anyway here's the spec, the amp is in immaculate condition, the rock bag is fine but its missing a tag on one of the zips and its a little "previously enjoyed" but not overly so-

Hartke LH-1000, Bass Head,
2x 500 Watts or 1x 1000 Watt,
12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit,
Bass and Treble Shelving, mid-peak EQ controls,
brite switch,
limiter switch with LED indicator,
XLR balanced direct output,
effects loop,
Speakon and 1/4-inch output connectors,
19", 2 U, dimensions: 483mm x 369mm x 83mm,
weight: 14,5 kg

Edited by BobVbass

Hi - sorry to be a pain - I've too much going on with my daughter at the mo so I'm going to withdraw it from sale for the time being. Its not just selling it its getting time to sort out a replacement with things as they are so I'd better hold tight.

Edited by BobVbass

How about a trade for a classic Ashdown Little Giant, 1000 watts into 4 ohms? That's double the watts you need in a little itty bitty package, you can try it out if you like and see... Hope your daughter is ok, is it the same stuff all over again?...

Edited by randythoades