Why become a member? ×

for sale wal MK2 5 string
£2850

cornelis

For sale price drop now 2500

WAL mk2 5 string with birdeyemaple facings good sounding and looking wal
nr W3742 at the moment based in holland the reason for selling this nice bass is the spacing i come from a fender background a complete differrent instrument to play this is a nice 5 string with a clear b string and crisp highs comes i a original wal case[attachment=162807:IMG_0057.JPG][attachment=162808:IMG_0058.jpg][attachment=162809:IMG_0059.jpg][attachment=162810:IMG_0060.jpg][attachment=162811:IMG_0061.jpg]
for trades i would only be interested in a celinder 5 rb allen deep 5 or an Fbassbn5

Edited by cornelis

My four 5-string Wals all have 16.5mm spacing.

Mark II 5-strings do tend to be heavy...I have two of them...and some are well balanced and some have heavy headstocks, thus neck-dive. I have mitigated this wonderfully by replacing the tuners with M4S Lights from Schaller. These are direct replacements and look exactly the same as the original tuners, but are much lighter.

My Mark II 5s sound and play great. So much sound, booty, growl, punch, clarity,...you can get so much from them. I haven't played any other bass that can match a Wal for its true "bass-ness."

Edited by AndroWal

[quote name='AndroWal' timestamp='1400345115' post='2453108']
I haven't played any other bass that can match a Wal for its true "bass-ness."
[/quote]

Try an ACG! :)

Bump for a lovely wal bargain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...