Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Afterburner II 6 Strings [Price dropped to 2500£]
£3000

alauth

Hi everyone !

I'm selling this wonderful Dingwall Afterburner II 6 strings bass :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]24 frets[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wenge fretboard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Walnut neck[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mother-of-pearl inlays[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Walnut chambered body[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]FD-3 Mach II pickups[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Glockenlang preamp[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Knobs : volume (push pull for passive/active), pickups, bass, treble[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Very lightweight and very easy to play ! I already owned a Conklin GT7, a Noguera YC8 and a Windmill 6 and this bass is way better on every aspect ! (either sound or comfort)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some pics :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass comes with a Gator flightcase. I live in France (near Nantes) but I don't have any problem with sending the bass :) (shipping rates should be discussed).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you for reading ![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Feel free to contact me if you have any question ![/font][/color]

[size=6][i][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PRICE DROPPED TO 2500£ !!![/font][/color][/b][/i][/size]

Edited by alauth

Thank you !

And yes, it's one of the best bass I've ever played... The two other ones I liked were a Fender Custom Shop Jaco Pastorius NON FRETLESS (!) and a bass from Albedo which was impressive in the lows and so easy to play... Apart from these two, I've never found better than Dingwall :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...