Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: 2012 EBMM Stingray SR4 3EQ - SOLD
£900

Excalibr

Price drop - now £850!

EDIT: Really only looking for a straight sale now - some things have come up that need paying :(

Reluctantly, I'm placing my 2012 EBMM Stingray (3EQ model) up for sale - it's not getting a lot of use and it just seems a waste to have it kicking around the house unplayed.

It's only left the house once for one gig and otherwise has had very light use at home.

Pearl blue (with matching headstock) black pickguard and a rosewood board. Given it a nice clean-up and it's been strung recently with a set of Ernie Ball Power Slinkies. Action is comfortable and the neck is still has fast as the day I bought it.

OHSC is in perfect working order (just a couple of scrapes). There is only one scratch which I know of - a light lacquer scratch on the back near the battery cover (I'll see if I can get a picture of it when I get a chance), apart from that it's mint.

Pics are here: [url="http://imgur.com/a/SeBOu"]http://imgur.com/a/SeBOu[/url]

Would prefer a straight sale but if you have anything to offer trade-wise I'll consider it! Paypal/wire transfer or cash on collection is fine (Surrey/Hampshire border). Would prefer not to ship but if needs must I'm sure something could be arranged - alternatively I'm happy to meet halfway at a reasonable distance.

Cheers for looking :)
-Sam

Edited by Excalibr

[quote name='lancer' timestamp='1399840410' post='2448281']
Any chance of posting the picture of the lacquer scratch?
Thanks
[/quote]

Ah yep, I was meaning to:

Only scratch on the body. Screw head on the battery cover should give a good idea of scale.

Edited by Excalibr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...