Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Zoom 708ii Multi Effects Pedal

Wooks

For sale my Zoom 708ii this too is a great unit for more info check out the [url="http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/708ii/index.php"]Description and Specs here[/url] It's more than an a multi effect unit, specs include 69 different effects, built in expression pedal, chromatic tuner and drum machine with 60 different drum patterns built in. Also has a headphone socket, very useful when you haven't got an amp that you can use.
The unit is in very good condition see the attached pics. This too has never been used outside of my bedroom. It will come boxed with the user manual, what you see is what you get in the pics.

[size=4][b]£40inc P&P[/b][/size]

[size=3][b] This unit would be great for a newbie for getting the taste of what multi effects are like, and to show the vast array of different sounds you can produce from a small compact unit. So grab yourself a bargain!!

I am also open to offers of trades for anything bass related to an equivalent value, whether it be single effect pedals, strings, other gear etc, etc. Let me know what you have for trade and we can go from there!! [/b] [/size]

Here's a few pics of the unit: :)

I am selling/trading this because I no longer use it, so it is just sitting in it's box feeling lonely and neglected, and it needs to be in the hands or should be foot of somebody who will use it, because it's just not getting used.
[b] THANKS FOR LOOKING[/b]

Edited by Wooks

[quote name='ahpook' post='240961' date='Jul 16 2008, 03:28 PM']PM'd[/quote]
Jesssssuusss....just 6 mins online and already a possible buyer for the B2.1u is that a record...so much for the credit crunch :)
PM's right back atcha ahpook :huh:

OK here's the deal I'll let you have this for FREE!!!! You just have to pay the postage of £40 ono... :)
Or if you have something interesting for a trade I'm open to offers on things bass that is of an equivalant value. Then please get in touch and let me know what'cha got and we'll talk turkey :huh:
Thanks for looking :huh:

Edited by Wooks

One of these has just be sold on [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200239523493&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010"]EBay[/url] for £43 plus 7.50 p&p so save yourself a pavarotti (a tenner :) ) and buy mine of me for £40 inc p&p :huh:

Still looking for a sale or offers of trades. the unit is perfect working order and is looking for a new home and for somebody to give it some use, becaue at the moment it's just sat in it's box doing nothing :)
So I'm open to offers, let me know whatcha yah got???