Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£175

martthebass

I picked up this bass new from GAK last year basically because I was missing my US AVRI 75 Jazz which I had sold to buy a Ric (yes we all make mistakes....). To be honest my expectations wern't high but the bass has very much impressed me, so much that I decided to have a 63 Jazz made by Limelight. Unfortunately I have the rule of one bass in - one bass out so this has to go. It's in great condition with no chips, dings or scratches beyond the 'swirly' category. After a set up and nut filing the bass plays great with a low-medium action with no buzz at all. The neck is very nice, very well finished gloss laquer, blocks and binding - amazed that Fender can do that at this price point.

I will very much miss this bass, I used it last night at a local pub gig and it has that lovely attack and growl that I love in a Jazz, I'd originally planned to swap out the pups but I've really found no need for that.

For some reason the uploader doesn't want to play with my iPad at the minute so I'll get the pics up as soon as I can get to my laptop.

Anyway, £175 is the asking price, I'd prefer collection or meet up but will post in the original packing box at the buyers expense.

Edited by martthebass

Hi,
looking for a bass for my daughter and i think this may suit her, is the condition good? Also would you be about to post it do you ever come near to oxford?
what would be your best price, would you take an offer?

kind regards
big Rob