Why become a member? ×

NBD: Gibson SG Spl. On Order

gsgbass

I really agree with both of you guys about the heavy Nitro finish, compared to the Faded finish, (satin), and sound differences.
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]I checked the Sweetwater Sound Guitar Gallery, one SG Spl. Chocolate Satin left in stock. (ironically my second choice to the one I chose is still there.)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]The FedEx tracking has started with me checking the tracking information about every 2-3 hours. It's on the road at least. I can't help it, Thursday May 1st seems [/size][/font][/color][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=1] [/size][/font][/color][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]so far away in time. :rolleyes: [b]Where are you? [/b][/color][/size][/font]

I had a White SG that I sold a couple of years ago , a beauty it was too . there are some decent pics of it in the thread ….. :)
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/174467-for-sale-gibson-sg-reissue-bass-sold/page__view__findpost__p__1658319__hl__sg+__fromsearch__1"]For Sale Gibson SG Reissue Bass - SOLD[/url]

[quote name='mike 110' timestamp='1398749004' post='2437130']
I had a White SG that I sold a couple of years ago , a beauty it was too . there are some decent pics of it in the thread ….. :)
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/174467-for-sale-gibson-sg-reissue-bass-sold/page__view__findpost__p__1658319__hl__sg+__fromsearch__1"]For Sale Gibson SG Reissue Bass - SOLD[/url]
[/quote]

The white SG's look so cool. I'm kinda' partial to white basses myself. Your's looked so pristine too.

Edited by gsgbass

[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Alright! It showed up today. I didn't get a chance to do much more than restring her, and do a good look-over. The frets a bit rough on the edges of the fretboard, but not the roughest of Gibson's I've had. Now to name her. Hmmmmmm,……...[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='gsgbass' timestamp='1398992213' post='2439842']
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Alright! It showed up today. I didn't get a chance to do much more than restring her, and do a good look-over. The frets a bit rough on the edges of the fretboard, but not the roughest of Gibson's I've had. Now to name her. Hmmmmmm,……...[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Deirdre