Why become a member? ×

Frank Turner and The Sleepless Souls

JamesBass

Just been blasting some Frank through my headphones this afternoon and once again I'm blown away by his whole band, such an incredible group of musicians who are all EXTREMELY talented and gifted at what they do. The bass lines are phenomenal and just fit perfectly. England Keep My Bones and Tape Deck Heart are two incredible albums and if you have't got them or listened to them, I urge you to do so!

I love Frank, only seen him once, acoustically, so no Sleeping Souls sadly.

I really like the fretless bass on Peggy Sang The Blues, really suits the song, but surprisingly melodic.

Edited by Graham

I'm a big fan of his lyrics - Love, Ire And Song lived in my CD player for weeks after I first got it, every song really spoke to me, felt like he was singing about me.

England Keep My Bones has some crackers too, I particularly like I Still Believe, Rivers, One Foot Before The Other and If Ever I Stray.

Another massive fan here, not just of his songs, but also of his attitude towards his fans. Always makes time to meet people after shows and answer emails personally. Can't wait to see him again at Sonisphere this year, really hoping he gets on stage with Maiden after the celebrity mastermind thing.