Why become a member? ×

Sold

mr.sibs

I have had this for about 3 months, i got it from andertons in Guildford, immediately had it serviced as it popped slightly when turned off, and it is in great condition.
It really is a great sounding head, and has so much warmth and capability in terms of tone. The mid sweep and compression are wonderful.
It is 320 watts into 4ohms, I have been using it with a 210 ashdown cab and it has always sounded amazing, and loud enough at half up for the venues around my area.
Il be including the rack case, and the rack ears as pictures.
For me its the ideal tone, but i dont drive so im having to get something smaller.
Anyone is welcome to come and test it out, il make you a cuppa...
and i would really prefer collection from guildford if possible, then you can try it out and know that you are happy with it.
Here are some boring specs:

Construction type: Solid state
Power to 4 ohms: 320 watts
Power to 8 ohms: 200 watts
Tone control: Bass / mids / highs
Connectors: ¼" Jack & speakon
Inserts: Serial
Impedance: 4/8 ohms
Fan: Existent
Enclosure: Metal
Specials: Switchable parametrik +/-15dB, 40-10kHz

that was obtained on this website: [url="http://www.musik-produktiv.co.uk/eden-nemesis-na320.aspx"]Eden Nemisis NA-320[/url]

Im looking for £250- and you can have it with the cab for £350

Edited by mr.sibs

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='240248' date='Jul 15 2008, 05:52 PM']theres some really nice gear coming up for sale of late!

I really like this nemesis series, quick, clean and punchy amp. Very loud as well, if you are even slightly put off by it's rateing don't be... unless you play at abnormal sound levels.[/quote]

couldnt agree more, ive been using it with the 8ohm cab and it can push some serious air (with a 4ohm it would be immense!)

Edited by mr.sibs