Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD: Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V 5-String 2013 **Price Drop**
£230

weefunkateer

[b]PRICE DROP: £200[/b]
Happy Easter Monday Team BC!

For sale is my excellent condition Squier VM Jazz Bass V in Olympic White, 2013 model.

Bought at the start of the year to see if I could handle Fender size 5-string jazz necks moving from a Warwick 5 with my tiny carny hands (I can!) I've only used it on a couple of gigs and had compliments on the (ace) looks and sounds. It's mega bang-for-buck vibes but now given me a uber GAS for an American Deluxe instead, so sadly has to go to make room.

It plays great, but there are some imperfections (being a Squier) that I've tried to show in the photos - basically the worst of which is a slight ding at the bottom of the bass near the control plate that hasn't broken the finish (not me, and I've only just noticed when up close taking photos!), there are 2 small line-marks at the end of the fingerboard, and one or 2 tiny black dots in the finish, but really not noticeable unless your inches away. I've really looked after this and it really is almost new, but just wanted to be totally up front on what you're getting, of course!

Full specs on the Fender site here: [url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/squier/series/vintage-modified/vintage-modified-jazz-bass-v-maple-fingerboard-olympic-white"]http://www.fender.co...d-olympic-white[/url]

Collection only from West London due to zero packing materials, but I will throw in an old Fender gig bag just so it's transportable for the buyer. Sale only please, no trades.

Cheers everybody!

Edited by weefunkateer

Thanks Jassbass! This my first Squier so not sure how this compares with the older ones, but it really does play great and I would keep on to it but as my fortunes have taken a turn for the better I'm now mega keen on upgrading to the full US Deluxe series.

Cheers & Happy Tuesday!

Can't post, sorry again Jassbass.

Dannybuoy - Warwick necks seem to have narrower nut width although they're a little chunkier in depth than Fender Jazz 5's I've played. This Squier's wider than Warwicks at the nut but got a lot flatter neck though so comfortable in a different way.

Weirdly found I get on with Lakland necks over the weekend as they have a narrower nut, even though they're 35" scale! So all very subjective and personal to everyone's style really.

Cheers team!