Why become a member? ×

Want to get your track mixed... for FREE?

Skol303

[size=5]We're currently scouting for new material as part of the Basschat Mixing Challenge... a bi-monthly event in which a bunch of budding mixketeers work their magic on a track and then share the results.[/size]

The challenge is open to people of all abilities - newbies and seasoned pros alike.

If you play in band and are interested in having one of your tracks mixed for free then get in touch - either reply here or send me a message directly.

We're happy to consider all styles of music. What we need from you is a full set of 'mix stems' - i.e. a separate recording of each part of the track, supplied 'dry' without any FX or other processing applied. Mix stems typically include separate tracks for bass, vocals, guitars and individual drum parts (kick, snare, hats, overheads, etc).

There are numerous other sources where we can get hold of mix stems... but we'd much rather work on material produced by fellow Basschatters. So don't be shy - get in touch! :)

Cheers,

Paul

[quote name='redstriper' timestamp='1395942299' post='2408272']
My band's got loads but we've already had one done, (the first one I think).
Let me know if you want another.

Cheers,

Steve.
[/quote]

Thanks Steve! I'll keep that offer 'in the bank' for another time if that's ok... maybe the one after next. Be good to do something reggae-ish again!