Why become a member? ×

Bergantino IP112 ER
£1000

lee650

Hi everyone

I currently selling my amazing and rare Bergantino IP112 ER,I've had this for close to a year now and I love it, however im not really using it enough to justify keeping it. I'm also relocating and will probably not be doing any theatre gigs for a while, so I wont be needing this to play in pubs :). Most people will know what that this is a Bergantino 12" cab with a 1000watt digital power amp built in (500 watt as is, 1000 watts with extension cab). It also features full DSP to EQ the cab and limiting for speaker protection ( the wonders of the DSP are discussed online).

It is very small and Gloriously loud, but also fairly heavy so not chiropractor friendly :). It Is in fantastic condition and hasn't been used all that much by me, It comes with the full padded cover and a special XLR/Jack lead, ill also throw in a custom OBBM lead which is a lot longer so pedal preamps can be used and a markbass amp stand so It can be angled up like a monitor.

These are no longer made and don't come up often, I will be wanting a firm £1000 collected or I will negotiate delivery ( UK ONLY) will get pics up as soon as I can.

Please note- this is not a combo amp but a powered speaker and you will need a preamp,if someone wants to buy this I have an EBS microbass2 I will do a deal on :). I will consider part trades with EBS 2X10 pro/neo and HD350/Reidmar with cash my way

cheers - lee

Amazing piece of gear, especially with an accompanying extension cab. If needed, it can get louder than the corresponding passive cabs. I've used mine with a variety of preamps, including the Summit, but the Aguilar Tonehammer pedal has done a remarkable job with it. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the offer Mikkell S, however not what I'm looking for,sounds lovely though. As per OP part trades on EBS amps/cabs only and I don't mean to be awkward but I'm not willing to ship outside the UK, I do know this limits the sale :)

• 2 months later...

Hi there
Its sort of available at the moment as I'm still weighing up keeping it as I would like to try it with an extension. might be tempted to sell if someone offers the asking price and collect, but I'm not prepared to send abroad sorry!!

• 1 year later...