Why become a member? ×

Nzaganin Asema BUMP!!!!
£2500

busccini

This one ist from a friend of mine :
[color=#333333]A very special and rare instrument made by Marcio Zaganin, probably the best guitar / bass luthier of Brazil whose instruments convinced many of the top brazilian guitar and bass players, Thiago Espirito Santo, Serginho Carvalho, Andre Rodrigues, Marcelo Mariano, Chico Pinheiro and many others.[/color]
[font=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#333333][size=4]A nice oportunity to get such a Instrument in Europe (avoiding taxes, shipping from Brazil etc.), there are only a few around as far as i know.[/size][/color][/font]

It is basically a jazzbass with some extras, neck through body construction offers impressive sustain, and very woody sounds that a bolt on doesn't have, still the bass doesn't sound polite at all, it does have that jazz bass vibe and can sound very agressive.

New Price is around 4000 € (without shipping and taxes!!), here for [s]2500[/s] € so here U go!!!!!!!!!!!

[color=#333333]1 Piece Ash Body[/color]
[color=#333333]Maple Neck[/color]
[color=#333333]Imbuia Top[/color]
[color=#333333]Rosewood Fingerboard[/color]
[color=#333333]Di Marzio Area Jazz Pickups[/color]
[color=#333333]Passive / Active / True Bypass / Aguilar OBP-3[/color]
[color=#333333]Badass Bridge / Gotoh Tuners[/color]

This is almost the same bass, only with a quilted maple top instead of imbuia:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0fw6NEF4Aw"]Teste N.Zaganin Asema - YouTube[/url]

If U r interested i will be glad to send a sound sample of the actual bass, thanks.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to upload the photos, it failed every time i tried, so here's a link with couple of those:

[url="http://www.geba-online.de/12-10691-Nzaganin-Asema-Imbuia-Brazilian-Fodera"]http://www.geba-onli...razilian-Fodera[/url]

If any trades, Xotic XJ-1T would be fine, U never know, so please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Edited by busccini

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mate your not meant to sell on behalf of friends. Should have seen the forum rules before posting this, as posted by ped:

Price or Trade Value : £0
Hi guys

Just a quick reminder of the rules regarding selling items that don't belong to you:

16. Marketplace
( d ) Only items that are owned by and in the possession of the member can be advertised for sale or trade.

​(Taken from HERE)

Section 8 of the T&Cs above seems to conflict with part 16.d however this section refers to the use of third party advertising, affiliates and competitions rather than end user private sales.

Adverts advertising items on behalf of friends will be taken down so please consider before posting.

Any questions please ask!

Cheers

ped