Why become a member? ×

No Longer For Sale
£1350

Harrythebassdawg

Hi guys!

Price now [color=#ff0000]£1300[/color]

Up for sale is my Sadowsky RV4 metro.

The condition is excellent, and it plays like a dream, seriously precision built. It features the VTC control that the more recent ones do. I had a slightly older MV4 before this one, and for some reason this one kicks it's arse in terms of sound and feel.

It's in near mint condition, but I have documented 3 very small blemishes in the photos. It still has the plastic film on the back of the electrics/battery cover.

The serial number is M3096. Not entirely sure about the date, but I think it might be 2010/11 or something? I've had it since summer '13, and I bought it from the Manchester Bass Lounge. If anyone can date it, then please let me know! :)

I can also include a spare mint coloured pickgaurd, which I have left over from my previous MV4 (it got stolen, and the RV4 was the insurance replacement)

Also a Sadowsky case. The case is a semi hard case (pictured). It has compartment either side of the neck which are tailor made to snugly fit a few pedals, or what ever else like leads/strap etc. Perfect case for those gigs when taking a whole pedal board is overkill. The front has a pocket that's a good size for sheet music, leads, or even a small amp head!

I'm selling this and also a mex jazz, and with my funds from both sales, I intend to buy an active 5 string of some kind and a US standard fender jazz.

It's 4.4kg/9.7lbs

Feel free to come round and have a play, my terrible phone camera doesn't really do it justice!

Edited by Harrythebassdawg

Don't think mine would compete Harry as mine is maple board. I wouldn't dream of selling my Sadowsky HOWEVER, a Fender Custom Shop jazz with a very rare profile fretboard is currently available and I'm struggling to ignore it.
Good luck though,
bump,
cheers,
Karl

• 4 weeks later...