Why become a member? ×

SOLD! PLEASE DELETE! FBass BN5 blue
£1650

kovacsgergo

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]I am selling my beloved F-bass BN5.[/color]

[color=#333333]Due to merely aesthetic deficiencies I have set a ridiculously low price. As visible on the pics, the finish on the bass has worn off on some spots, (which commonly happened to many F basses due to the finish material used earlier). In all other respects the instrument is in perfect condition, plays and sounds like a dream, like an F bass should. Aesthetics easily restorable by a refinish. I am selling this to buy a specific bass, and would leave the choice of refinishing to the new owner.[/color]

[color=#282828]Price or trade value:[/color][s]1650[/s] [color=#ff0000]1550[/color][color=#282828] GBP or 1850 EUR plus shipping.[/color]

[color=#282828]I hold this low price offer only until the bass I have my eyes on is still available. [/color]

[color=#282828]Date of birth: 2008.[/color]

[color=#282828]Body: Swamp ash with grain enhancement and trans blue finish[/color]
[color=#282828]Neck:Three piece quarter-sawn 34,5" maple[/color]
[color=#282828]Fingerboard:Quarter sawn maple[/color]
[color=#282828]Hardware: Gotoh tuners, [/color][color=#282828]Hipshot bridge, handmade african wood knobs[/color]
[color=#282828]Pickups: two F Bass stacked,single coil/humcanceling,magnetic pickups[/color]
[color=#282828]String spacing at bridge 19mm[/color]
[color=#282828]Controls: vol front,vol back (push/pull single/humcancelling), tone (push/pull active passive) bass, mid, treble.[/color]

[color=#333333]The bass is all-original, no modifications, only the f[/color][/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ret spots are plain stickers, which are removable in seconds. C[/font][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]omes with a factory F-bass soft case. Regarding trades, I’m interested primarily in Lakland 55-94.[/font][/color]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828]Do not hesitate to PM me in case of any questions or offers.[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by kovacsgergo