Why become a member? ×

Fender USA 2007 precision S1

iain1985

Hi guys im selling my usa 2007 precision s1. Butterscotch finish with a rosewood board. Was set up last month with a new set of sadowsky stainless steels. Comes with case strap etc etc. Im based in glasgow but can ship anywhere mainland uk for a tenner next day. Condition of the bass is 9/10 slight buckle scratch on the back. Im looking for 550.

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='235625' date='Jul 9 2008, 12:10 PM']Iain is a top bloke!! :) so you can buy with confidence!!

looks like a great bass mate!

good luck with the sale[/quote]
haha cheers chris ! how you getting on with that sadowsky list the uv in blacks mine btw !!

Just to let you guys know its up on ebay now with more pics
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-american-usa-precision-p-bass-no-reserve_W0QQitemZ320272696773QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320272696773&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318"]Fender precision[/url]

[quote name='iain1985' post='236383' date='Jul 10 2008, 11:36 AM']haha cheers chris ! how you getting on with that sadowsky list the uv in blacks mine btw !![/quote]

im struggling a little to be honest!

there's not the exact combination im looking for really so i either compromise on that or order the one i want and compromise by waiting 5 months lol

got no cash till i sell the fenders though!

good choice on the black UV70! if mine's anythin to go by it'll be awesome

:)

[quote name='stinson' post='236493' date='Jul 10 2008, 01:26 PM']I've got a 2004 version, same colour and f/b and can confirm that it is a stonkingly good bass. Really well made with no issues.[/quote]
Yeah man they are really well put together im gutted having to get rid of it but its one bass or the other for me at the moment.