Why become a member? ×

Traded locally please remove
£1500

Bassmachine

I'm selling one of my favorite and really sounds perfect bass
You can see the woods and you can understand the sound......!!!!!!!!
Its like new in condition
The fretbaord is ebony and has an eagle pearl inlay the neck is flame maple.....A really unique and well constracted bass
Probably the best sound warwick ihave ever heard.....

Take a look the specs here
http://logothetismusic.gr/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=3391&category_id=250&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=64
If you have any questions message me

Cheers
Steve

Edited by Bassmachine

Since the original hardcase was stolen, what hardcase does this come with? Comparable to the original flightcase? Do any tools remain? And how is the neck profile on this?

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1394899146' post='2396477']
Since the original hardcase was stolen, what hardcase does this come with? Comparable to the original flightcase? Do any tools remain? And how is the neck profile on this?
[/quote]
Hi Kev

The hardcase isnt llike warwick's hardcase but its really good to protect the bass
Now the neck is thiner than an thumb 5 strings... about tools i ll see if i can.manage to take a truss rod abjust tool from a
Friend..
Cheers
Steve

[quote name='Bassmachine' timestamp='1394924822' post='2396861']

Hi Kev

The hardcase isnt llike warwick's hardcase but its really good to protect the bass
Now the neck is thiner than an thumb 5 strings... about tools i ll see if i can.manage to take a truss rod abjust tool from a
Friend..
Cheers
Steve
[/quote]

Thanks, Steve. PM'd :)