Why become a member? ×

What is a Spector Q5 Pro worth ?

edstraker123

I think I have reached critical mass (again !) with the number of guitars and basses owned so about to have a clear out.
I picked up a mint amberburst Spector Q5 pro for what I believed to be a very good price recently (it is an absolutely fantastic bass -I like it more than my Spectorcore !)but just wondered what would be a reasonable price to expect for it in the current market ?

HI Kev,
Don' t want to compromise a potential sale but it was less than this with an almost new hard case,as new Levy's leather strap, TM Stevens lead and a tuning fork !. It was badly listed on ebay , it only said bass guitar in the listing header no mention of Spector and said collection only although the seller was really accommodating and allowed me to arrange my own courier. It was an absolute bargain for what I paid but I fancy a fretless so this will probably be the one of the ones to go as I like 4 strings better.

[quote name='edstraker123' timestamp='1393179858' post='2377049']
HI Kev,
Don' t want to compromise a potential sale but it was less than this with an almost new hard case,as new Levy's leather strap, TM Stevens lead and a tuning fork !. It was badly listed on ebay , it only said bass guitar in the listing header no mention of Spector and said collection only although the seller was really accommodating and allowed me to arrange my own courier. It was an absolute bargain for what I paid but I fancy a fretless so this will probably be the one of the ones to go as I like 4 strings better.
[/quote]

The market is slow at the moment for everything, but if you got it under £300 and it is mint then that's a decent deal :)