Why become a member? ×

Warwick $$ 5 String *Sold*
£650

CamdenRob

[b]*Sold[/b]*

German made Corvette $$ 5 string in turquoise blue oil finish

Only picked this up on here a few months back, it's a lovely bass I'm just finding the string spacing a little tight, shame really as it sounds lovely.

Wonderful basses these, it has that unmistakable Warwick growl...

I've replaced the tuners with identical new Warwick ones, as the originals were a bit worn and the little rubber seal thingies had cracked, you can have the originals if you wish (although why anyone would want an old set of broken tuners is beyond me...)

It's been recently restrung with d'addario prosteels.

No real dents or dings to speak of and comes with a kingsman hard foam case and the original Warwick user kit.

[b]Ideally looking for trades on this - Bass owes me £650 but looking to trade up and add cash, ideally for a six/five string but open to any ideas really, what have you got?[/b]

[s]Trade would have to happen in person in London[/s] Would rather trade in London but I can travel for the right bass if needs must. Your welcome to try it out with a free no obligation cup of tea at my place in Camden.

Apologies for my dodgy photos.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='papaya' timestamp='1392843168' post='2373488']
nice WW! dots on the fretboard? is it a custom shop bass then?
[/quote]

I don't think so, I believe it's a standard model in a unusual colour, not a custom colour just one you don't see very often.

Your right about about the dots, I hadn't thought about that before. The new ones on the Thomann website appear to be without dots... mind you they are also nearly £2.5K :blink:

The serial number checker on the Warwick website says this was made on 29/10/2008, maybe the older models had dots?

Also the bass has a Swamp Ash body, Ovangkol neck and Wenge fretboard.

[b]*Original post edited to include sale option[/b]*

[b]*On Hold*[/b]

Several interesting trades and offers on this so I'm going to put it on hold whilst I mull them over... I will bump it back to the top if nothing works out (mods please leave thead open for the time being)

Edited by CamdenRob