Why become a member? ×

Brian Bromberg Dean Signature Bass **PRICE DROP**
£400

cemaes

[color=rgba(0,0,0,1.0)]
[b][font=Helvetica,Arial][size=3][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]!!PRICE IS NOW £325!![/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Helvetica,Arial][size=3][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]For sale is my Dean Brian Bromberg Signature model. It's a light and very easy to play bass, the neck is thin and fast. It has conventional Jazz-style pickups and a Fishman Piezo bridge. There's a 3-way toggle which allows you to select piezo only, mag pickups only or blend the two.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]On its own the Piezo gives a very rich woody tone. The mag pickups add a bit of punch. This is a very versatile instrument with a huge range of sounds as you'd expect from it's creator! It's in mint condition, never gigged with it. There's no case, but I can pack it in a box with bubble wrap. i can also send/upload more pictures.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color] Price doesn't include shipping, I'll price that up depending on what the purchaser wants.

Edited by cemaes

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1392379484' post='2367908']
IIRC this Fishman piezo bridge is the same as the one Bolin used in their NS basses.
[/quote]

If that is the case, it's worth buying for the piezo tone alone! ;)

I'm so shallow but had this been any other colour I'd likely have bought it! :D[size=4] [/size]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...