Why become a member? ×

FT/FS: Ashdown ABM 2x10

It's in perfect condition, but I need to go back to my SWR Goliath Sr (6x10) because my lead guitarist has just bought an Engl Powerball, so both me and my rhythem guitarist are having to get new set ups.

Comes with an Ashdown cover as well to keep it snug and safe, willing to post but would prefer pick up.

Trade wise i'm interested in mainly basses like a nice Jazz or Precision and of course i'll put some money with it. Not really interested in cabs or amps unless it's something nice, but i'm open to most other bits.

Otherwise it's 165 + shipping peeps, good price eh?
:)

Edited by minty fresh death

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='233709' date='Jul 6 2008, 07:09 PM']I've posted a peavey 210TX for 15 and that was heavier, alot of people rip off buyers on postage...

So lets just say 15 for now, and if it's anymore (prolly has with fuel prices) i'll take the hit.[/quote]
pm'd

I think it's a shame you have to 'upgrade' with the volume because of another players decision to do so but that's just an opinion.

My other opinion is that , having used one of these 2x10 ABM's for the past 2 years , it's an absolute bargain at that price and should be well and truly snaffled by someone.

Good , well built , workman's cab.

[quote name='lowhand_mike' post='235863' date='Jul 9 2008, 04:40 PM']have to see if i can get the money out of the bands kitty, if i can then i'll have it.

hence the arrgggh! these things always turn up when i have no cash.[/quote]

Your sig says you want a mag. No comparison. Buy this if you possibly can.

Edited by Dr.Dave

just spoke to the guitarist who looks after the band money, sounds like we dont have any (which is a bit of a sore point on my part)
unless a miricle happens i geuss i'll have to bow out on this. if it still around when we do have some cash then i'll have it but i doubt this will stay around for long.

• 3 weeks later...