Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD! THANKS!
£57

One left - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik bass transcription - £9 posted! REDUCED TO £6 POSTED!!!

I am clearing out some old books and have some various old bass books which i havent looked at for years... some at all!

No time for that anymore! Charts to write, basslines to learn etc. etc.

Anyway... all prices are firm and include postage!

[s]1 - Jaco Pastorius Bass Signature licks - a collection of good toons, complete with a CD. Dont think I have ever looked at it! Bought in NYC but you can find it on Amazon:
£10 posted.[/s] SOLD

[s]2 - Paul Westwood's Bass Bible - a massive collection of grooves and licks to keep you going for hours! Unfortunately, I have mis-placed the CD's that come with it... although I reckon some googling and you might be able to download or source them from somewhere...
£13 posted[/s] SOLD

[s]3 - Charlie Parker Omnibook - Huge number of Bird solo's transcribed for bass clef instruments... great read and very inspiring! As new...
£10 posted[/s] SOLD

[s]4 - J.S.Bach for Electric Bass - 3 duets and 5 solos arranged for bass - good sight reading / practice book.
£5 posted - [/s]SOLD

[s]5 - Bass Builders Funk Bass by Jon Liebman (with CD) - good set of tunes for finger style and slap bass...
£10 posted[/s] SOLD

6 - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Bass transcription in notation and tab - a must for Flea fans!
£9 posted

Edited by carlsim