Why become a member? ×

Spector one off Doug Wimbish in White

geofio

Purchased this bass as i have always wanted a spector as they sound incredible !! The build of these instruments is astonishing this one in particular being white is hard to hide any faults. i have found zero defects, it just oozes quality from the Bridge to the nut, this was a one off custom paint job with the wimbish signature left off the bass. the tone from this bass is wide and varied from a good impression of a P bass to anything you like really, a nice growl in there too, i found a sweet spot with the p bass pickup rolled back slightly and it just shines with the right amount brightness and thickness to the sound , the neck is nothing short of fantastic with being 1.5" at the nut, neck feels solid as can be and very fast, tuners are the schaller m4. smooth and accurate. the bridge is brass with locking nuts, a solid piece of hardware, totally impressed with this bass, they are expensive no doubt !! but if you are thinking about buying one don,t hesitate worth every penny.