Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Alesis Performance Pad Drum Machine £70
£80

[b]Relisted, previous thread locked as Sold, but sale fell through.[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling The Alesis Performance Pad drum machine that I bought last year, has been unused for the last couple of months and I am looking to clear some items that are not needed, I have a Rhythm Trainer on my Micro Cube Bass Amp which is good enough for me, I don't need the functionality to key my own patterns in, just need a metronome.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Performance Pad has the following features:[/font][/color][list]
[*][size=3]8 natural feeling, velocity-sensitive drum pads with Dynamic Articulation™[/size]
[*][size=3]Built-in professional drum machine so you can record and play back your own beats[/size]
[*][size=3]50 Preset / 50 User drum kits with 233 sounds assignable to any pad[/size]
[*][size=3]Built-in rhythm patterns to complement your playing[/size]
[*][size=3]Large LCD display with easy-to-navigate interface[/size]
[*][size=3]Dynamic Articulation stereo samples with reverb and ambience for realistic playing[/size]
[*][size=3]2 foot-switch inputs for external kick and HiHat (sold separately)[/size]
[*][size=3]Stereo input to play along with your CD or MP3 player[/size]
[*][size=3]MIDI output to play external MIDI devices[/size]
[*][size=3]High-quality 24-bit stereo and headphone outputs[/size]
[*][size=3]Lightweight, durable enclosure[/size]
[/list]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The unit comes with the product box and outer mailer box plus all instructions and power supply.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]These seem to be doing approx. £100 on ebay so looking for £70 delivered from you lovely people. [/font][/color] ;)

Edited by basskit_case