Fender 1995 MIJ Precision - ITEM NOW SOLD
£375

Lozz196

One very good (and light) example of a 1995/6 MIJ Fender Precision - NOW SOLD

Product dating states:
Your guitar was made at the
Fuji-gen Plant (for Fender Japan), Japan
in the Year(s): 1995 - 1996

For info, the Fuji-gen Plant is where the famed Squier JV Series were made, giving an indication of the quality of this instrument.

This bass has been my backup for a while, has a growly aggressive tone when the tone knob is on full, but can be pulled back to produce beautifully warm traditional Motowny P-Bass sounds.

It is very light. Whilst I don`t have scales my latest bass is 9lbs and this is significantly lighter - if it even weighs 8lbs I`d be surprised.

In very good condition for its age, only one slight blemish which wouldn`t even come out on the photos. The frets are in good condition, and the neck is unmarked - plus being a Japanese, plays wonderfully. Comes with an unknown branded gig-bag. Has a white pickguard at present, but can swap to tort if you want.

£375 and it`s yours. I`ve no case for this so collection preferred, but will deliver within 150 mile radius for expenses. Happy with bank transfer, Paypal (but no fees ta) or good old fashioned cash on collection/delivery.

No trades thanks.

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='GER II' timestamp='1390583222' post='2347278']
What's confusing me about this ad is that it states the item has been withdrawn on the second line and did the last time I looked at it before it was bumped today.
[/quote] I think he has put it back up for sale and forgot to edit the ad simple mistake :) but I wish some one would buy it quickly so I don't have to keep looking at it lol...any how you can buy from Lozz in total confidence :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lozz,

I hope you're well.

Nice bass, dude (sorry I'm not buying one) Have you seen the ad for the Shuker Jazz (first page)? I got the impression that you were going short scale, well that one is 32". It looks wicked, plus its got a P-bass nut width... Just thought I'd mention it.

Best of luck with your sales, mate. (I can't believe that my P-bass, that I got from you hasn't gone yet, damn the recession!!!)

Freddy