Why become a member? ×

Electronix techie / fixers Oxfordshire ?

fleabag

Does anyone know of any ex spurts that fix lectronix in the Oxfordshire area ?

Need a troubleshooter for a Behringer Bass V-Amp pro , the 2u rack jobbie. Affiliates seems to be wall to wall luthiers and very little in the way of leccy gurus, at least in my neck of the woods

Posting the preamp makes the cost of fixing prohibitive, so local is what i'm after

Oh dear

[color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#70e5ff][color=#ffffff][color=#c0c0c0][color=#c0c0c0][size=1][size=4][b]Please note: I am no longer taking modern amps - after 1980 - even valve ones. They are just not designed to be maintained and so the time taken to diagnose and repair makes it uneconomic. Sorry[/b][/size].[/size][/color][/color][/color][/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color] [color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color] [color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color] [color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color] [color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color] [color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color] [color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color] [color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color] [color=red][size=2][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][/color][/font][/size][/color]

Edited by fleabag

I've found someone through a friend - taking it to him on Monday, but basically, no sound from right channel analogue out. I also have a second one that does not power up.

Most people say its Behringer - chuck it in the bin and start again :) Probably wise words