Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1528 (I think?) 2x15 cab
£150

NoirBass

Bought this from a fellow Basschatter about 2 years ago, as I wanted to try my Ampeg V4B through a 2X15 cab. It sounds immense. Sadly I don’t have a gig where I need it at the moment so I have to move it on.

It looks to me to be either a one off or special order cab. All the writing has come off the backplate so its impossible to tell the model number. I have tested it and it is an 8ohm 2x15, so you can run it alongside another 8ohm cab for a ridiculous rig. I was also told when I bought it that it had the original Fane drivers in it – I have never taken the speakers out so I can’t be sure?

In good, but gigged condition (a few scuffs in the tolex here and there.) It also comes with all the port surrounds and plugs, but they are not shown in the pictures. It does have casters too, so it’s not that hard to shift on gigs.

Far too big to post, so its collection only from Enfield, N. London.

[attachment=152803:IMG_2286.jpg]
[attachment=152802:IMG_2288.jpg]
[attachment=152801:IMG_2287.jpg]

I have one of these, I occasionally use it on bigger gigs. Has a great sound and surprisingly punchy mid range and decent top end condidering it's a 2x15. Think they were well over £500 new, got mine second hand from Trace Elliot after it had been on a promotional tour... Good luck with sale

Cheers for the info Merton and a quick bump - make me an offer! will accept trades for pedals! (see list on my other post)

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227573-squier-vm-jazz-bass-price-drop/

Edited by NoirBass