Why become a member? ×

SOLD Mike Arnopol Crazy 8 cab (pristine & cajon bag)
£450

andydye

[s]For sale my Crazy 8 cab, bought for a specific project but that's now folded and I've bought a bit too much gear of late so I now need to reduce the credit card balance...this is an awesome cab, if I didn't need the cash I'd be keeping it as it kicks out a susprisingly huge sound to say it's so tiny!

web-info: [url="http://www.gigmaster.biz/gigmaster_soundworks_v3_007.htm"]http://www.gigmaster...orks_v3_007.htm[/url] (200 watt power handling, 8 ohm impedance, sensitivity [email="95dB@1W"]95dB@1W[/email])

I've used it with both electric upright and 5 string electric bass, with an Acoustic Image Focus II, Mark Bass LMIII and Orange AD200b, it's coped happily with all 3 heads, providing a rich and full sound in each case. Obviously it's not going to be able to fill a pub but for acoustic gigs or on stage monitoring it's awesome!

Despite not having a tweeter it still produces a good amount of natural sweet top end, I've been blown away by the quality of this little fella!

These are rare cabs over here and this one comes in a cajon bag that's got enough space left over to fit a micro head (AI Focus II or LMIII in a bag) in there too and still be disgustingly light!

[attachment=152484:20140115_201843.jpg]

[attachment=152485:20140115_201934.jpg]

[attachment=152486:20140115_201948.jpg]

[attachment=152487:20140115_201915.jpg]

[attachment=152488:20140115_202032.jpg]

[b]£450[/b] inc uk shipping.

Any price questions by pm please.[/s]

Edited by andydye

I imported this from Mike Arnopol in the US and can confirm its exceptionally good for acoustic type situations. I specifically bought it for double bass, at which it excels. These come very highly recommended by the US TalkBass community for double bass

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1389792654' post='2337931']
I imported this from Mike Arnopol in the US and can confirm its exceptionally good for acoustic type situations. I specifically bought it for double bass, at which it excels. These come very highly recommended by the US TalkBass community for double bass
[/quote]

Thanks Clarky mate, if my needs didn't lean towards an orange obc115 at the moment I'd be trying to hide it in the wardrobe cos it's just superb! Needs must and the credit card needs reducing by a lump as soon as poss :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bassace' timestamp='1390666812' post='2348128']
Hi
Is it still available? I may have a sale on my tecamp and if so could be interested.
Roger
[/quote]

hiya matey, hope the sale goes through for you :)
lcu1987 has first dibs but will be deciding this weekend on this or summat else so come the end of tomorrow we'll know one way or another. If he decides against then it's all yours...Is that ok bud?

Edited by andydye