Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection Blue PJ 4 string MIC fresh setup
£90

sammybee

I need to move on this Bass Collection MIC, 4string passive in blue.

I bought this a few years ago as my first bass, and I can vouch for it being a great bass to learn on. I had planned to keep it as a memento - but GAS/incoming basses and a new baby means that it needs to find a new home.

About 6 months ago, I restrung it with a fresh set of Ernie Balls, and took it to Paul Creedy at Arrowhead Guitars who gave it a marvellous setup (as he does with all my basses). The action is lovely and low and the neck is delightfully fast to play.

I'm really looking for collection only on this, this is a local bass for local people! The setup and strings was about £50, so you're getting a lot of bass for £40. I travel to Leicester, Milton Keynes and Birmingham on a fairly regular basis - so a deal could be done if you could fit in with my work schedule.

Thanks for looking. Can provide additional photos on request.

If you really want it sending & can't meet me in person, then feel free to send a courier of your choosing - I'll happily cocoon the bass in bubble wrap and air pockets and pop it in a suitable box.

Edited by sammybee

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1390894961' post='2350886']
I bet there are people out there who have spent this money on beer over the time this has been for sale...I think that not being able to post/courier is hurting the sale though..
[/quote]

Will post now. Payment will have to be by bank transfer & buyer to select (and take responsibility for) the courier. I have a suitable box now and a couple of miles of bubble wrap!

• 3 weeks later...