Why become a member? ×

*** GONE **EBS HD350 with 2u rack bag
£350

Roland Rock

**NOW GONE**
Apologies to the several other people who were interested :-(

For sale only is my EBS HD350 amp, complete with 2u rack bag. I really like this amp; it's loud, clear and versatile, with a lovely tone.

The 2u rack bag has been well worn, but does its job as intended in that it has kept the amp in really good condition.

This can go down to 2 Ohms, so you could run two 4 ohm cabs if you wanted to deafen people. I've been running it through one 4 ohm cab, and it's plenty loud enough in my band.
There is a reason that this amp is a firm favourite with many bass players (including Tal Wilkenfield and Marcus Miller) as it has such great definition, is so versatile, and is built like a tank.

I'm lucky enough to have several great amps, but I've decided to sell a couple to fund a cab.

Price is £350 posted anywhere to mainland UK, or £335 if you collect. If you're further afield, I can get a price for you. I live in Nottingham, near Junction 26 of the M1 and you're welcome to come and inspect/try/collect.

My feedback here: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/169000-roland-rock/

Edited by Roland Rock

[quote name='richardd' timestamp='1389261434' post='2331946']
Hi Roland. What does this put out @ 8ohm's.Thanks Rich :)
[/quote]

Hi Rich,
I'm actually having trouble finding that info! I THINK the answer is 175w

Bear in mind though, that EBS are modest when it comes to the ratings for this amp. I know that the previous owner of this amp played through an 8ohm cab and had no volume issues in his band.

You're relatively local. You're welcome to bring your cab and give it a try