Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha BB1100s *SOLD*
£260

BassBus

For sale only is my Yamaha BB1100s from 1985, made in Japan. P/J pickups.

A lovely bass to play. Three band active EQ with switch to passive. Very good condition but for one ding which is shown in pics. Little buckle rash I can't show in photos but hasn't broken the finish.

Alder body with maple neck and rosewood fretboard. Nut is 43mm wide. 19mm string spacing. My bathroom scales weight the bass at 4kg/8lb.

Frets have a little wear which is to be expected on a bass of this age. Can't say it affects playing. Watch the video and make your own mind up.

Controls: [size=4]Volume, [/size][size=4]passive tone, [/size][size=4]Treble, mid, bass, [/size][size=4]Active/passive switch, [/size][size=4]Pickup switch[/size]

Price includes shipping to UK addresses but I do not have a case for it. I have looked into the cost of shipping outside UK and that would cost nearly half the price I am selling for so not really worth it. If you wan't to pick it up from Berwick upon Tweed we can arrange a suitable reduction in price.

Edited by BassBus

[quote name='BassBus' timestamp='1389047755' post='2329407']
Thank you RB but I'd like to know why the video I posted keeps disappearing?
[/quote]

I meant to ask 'what video?' in my post actually, but forgot. Very strange why it should keep disappearing.