Why become a member? ×

This obliging chap will have people falling over themselves to buy his item...

StuartB

Likes to rewrite ebay T&Cs then says....

[i]7. If you overlook any of the points above then any bid you place will be cancelled as null and void as it breaches the specific terms and conditions of this auction.[/i]

[i]In addition you may be reported as a Non Paying Bidder[/i]

Nice guy[i].[/i]

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1388393765' post='2321396']
no need, if it has any dings or issues you can just continue travelling back in time until they didn't happen yet. Don't go too far though or the bass will disappear.
[/quote]

Hahaha. Very good. If you overshoot in your backwards time travel (which is easy as he does not say how old the bass is) you will be bidding on a tree, or if you really go far, a seed.

This seller has this negative feedback.

[quote] Poor service any problems thay dont want to be bothered item never come Buyer:
7***7 ( 283) 19-Aug-13 09:27 <a href="http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=pinemartyn&iid=390735685217&de=off&page=1&items=25&interval=180&which=negative&convFdkId=842818748012&convShow=true#842818748012"> [list]
[*]
[b]Reply[/b] by pinemartyn (19-Aug-13 17:22): Dishonest. I have Certificate of Posting but u declined? Extortioner. Blocked!
[/list]
[/quote]

Some people just shouldn't be on ebay.

Edited by Annoying Twit