Why become a member? ×

GONE

Lee-Man

[quote name='kingofthestuntmen' post='229128' date='Jun 29 2008, 05:51 PM']I'm hoping to ship a Bass Collection in the next few weeks. If you reckon it'd work for that, I'd happily take it off your hands. PM to discuss further.

KotS[/quote]

No worries mate,
[u]
[b]This is collection only.....can be picked up from Nottingham, Leicester or possibly Coventry.[/b][/u]

Cheers

I really could do with something like this to send my Warwick Dolphin to Canada in.

I don't mean to jack your thread (it isn't a sale or anything so I hope you don't mind) but... if anyone near Newcastle has a heavy duty box that will accommodate a bass and a case please give me a shout :huh:

I will likely as not be popping into the local music shops to try and procure one but most of the boxes thrown out by shops aren't that heavy duty.

Come on give the man a break, take this box; some of us can't even stand the thought of throwing 'bass' cardboard boxes away :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='229455' date='Jun 30 2008, 08:23 AM']....I don't mean to jack your thread (it isn't a sale or anything so I hope you don't mind) but... if anyone near Newcastle has a heavy duty box that will accommodate a bass and a case please give me a shout....[/quote]
Go to a local bicycle shop and get a box that they deliver the bikes in. Should be the right width and depth for a bass in a case, then you just have to cut it down to the right height.