Why become a member? ×

Guitarist wanted

Guest levelitup

Guest levelitup

Professional guitarist wanted for new project next year.

This is going to be a Three piece outfit with serious energy and talent. must have vocals for lead and backing. And a good variation of sounds and effects. I am doing bass/vocal parts, drummer is serious pro and will inform you who when you get the gig. Someone who is patriotic and knows good music.

The Police, the Jam, U2, XTC, Thin lizzy, etc. playing most of the stuff around 1977 to 83.

If anyone knows of a serious pro who is up for this contact me ASAP and I will send a rough set list out. I would like some ideas as to what could be added to the set, something they are comfortable singing and brining to the outfit.

Keep me posted.........

Where are you based? Where do you rehearse? Do you have bookings? is it a paid gig? What's the rehearsal/gigging schedule approximately? Is it a covers/function band? How good at lead vocals is needed? What do you really mean by 'serious pro'?

What do you mean by 'someone who is patriotic'? Because that rings some alarm bells for me personally.

Guest levelitup

Patriotic meaning British! English,Irish,Scottish,welsh bands, I myself class lizzy and U2 as British but others may not. Pro meaning 2 rehearsals to nail 30 tracks then take it out. I want to gig as much as poss but won't promote it until I recrute guitarist. Will gig anywhere as long as the money is right,

[quote name='levelitup' timestamp='1386824640' post='2305012']
Patriotic meaning British! English,Irish,Scottish,welsh bands, I myself class lizzy and U2 as British but others may not. Pro meaning 2 rehearsals to nail 30 tracks then take it out. I want to gig as much as poss but won't promote it until I recrute guitarist. Will gig anywhere as long as the money is right,
[/quote]

Cover band then.