Why become a member? ×

Experience with Mayones Customer service

pierreganseman

If any one is wondering about them. Lets share a positive story, not always the horror ones happening ....

To make it simple : I emailed Bassdirect sunday about a problem with my mayones. Got an answer from Mark in 20 minutes on a sunday.

Monday morning I then had email from Mayones export asking me the details for UPS

Tuesday : received shipping label for UPS (at mayones cost on both ways)

Bass is being picked up today to be serviced at Mayones! less than 48 hours since notifying Bassdirect about the prob.

Best customer service experience i've had in a long time. Many companies should aim for that standard. I'll not name any one to stay clean though.

cheers

I was in Bass Direct on Saturday (was up north-ish with the kids, to go to the NEC bikeshow the following day). Mark was very helpful, got three leftie basses out of 'stores' for me to noodle (badly) on and happy to answer any questions I had. The only bass I liked was a Mayones Jabba 5 (Sandberg TM was nice to pay but it did not wow me for the money, did not gel with the Clover bass at all). Lovely build quality, played really well......pity it is a 5 stringer, so I was having to work around my inexperience before I got a real feel for it.
Pondering whether 5 stringers are the way ahead for me at the moment, need to play more of them (difficult being a leftie). If I decide they are, that Mayones Jabba is pretty damn high on my list.

• 2 weeks later...