Why become a member? ×

Manchester Studio needed for this weekend (30th Nov and 1st Dec)

bassfunk

Hi Guys

The jazz Quartet I play in was booked in for some free studio time this coming weekend at a friend's studio. But he's now got some paid work coming in so we've been bumped! We've all booked time off from gigging this weekend, and we're all booked up with various things for the next couple of months so we really should do it this weekend.

We're not bothered about state of the art equipment. We just wanted a decent sounding live room, a quick and efficient engineer and cheap (£100 a day or less). I figure at short notice if somebody is free this weekend we might get a deal? Needs to be in the Manchester area or close to.

The other alternative is we have a digital eight track and all the mics etc we need so if anybody knows of a decent space we could do it ourselves. Our regular rehearsal space has too much bleed from other rooms.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks

Pete

[quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1385390217' post='2287615']
I'm in Talke Pitts, ST7 1PW, takes about 40 minutes from central manchester but obviously it depends on traffic and where abouts in Manchester you're travelling from. I could free up the weekend for £100/day no problem
[/quote]

Cool, Do you have a website I can direct the guitarist to? He's the one who will make the decision.