Why become a member? ×

USA Musicman Stingray 1998 XMAS Bargain - SOLD.
£620

2x18

Hot dippity dog, that is cheap!

Were it not for the fact that your avatar photograph apparently shows you either clubbing a seal or preparing to cut up a whale ( can't quite make it out) and I find that kind of behaviour rather frightening , I would be tempted to come to the fine city of Leeds and buy this, even though I have no use for it .

GLWTS,, but £550 ? That's the bass equivalent of when the Leeds United sold Cantona to Man U for a million quid. Someone is going to get a bargain.

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1387304674' post='2310531']
Hot dippity dog, that is cheap!

Were it not for the fact that your avatar photograph apparently shows you either clubbing a seal or preparing to cut up a whale ( can't quite make it out) and I find that kind of behaviour rather frightening , I would be tempted to come to the fine city of Leeds and buy this, even though I have no use for it .

GLWTS,, but £550 ? That's the bass equivalent of when the Leeds United sold Cantona to Man U for a million quid. Someone is going to get a bargain.

[/quote]

Appropriately enough my Avatar is guy being kind to STINGRAYS -- They feed them every evening at 6.00 pm at Reethi Beach in the Maldives, A fantastic sight and the fish know what time to be there!

Will.

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='2x18' timestamp='1387310223' post='2310606']
Appropriately enough my Avatar is guy being kind to STINGRAYS -- They feed them every evening at 6.00 pm at Reethi Beach in the Maldives, A fantastic sight and the fish know what time to be there!

Will.
[/quote]

My mistake. I know very little about fish , and I always tend to assume the worst when it comes to these things.

If this bass hasn't sold before Xmas then there really is no U.K economic recovery, because at this price it is the best buy currently on Basschat, bar none.

Edited by Dingus