Why become a member? ×

Hadrien Feraud solo transcription 'Chorus'

Bill

Hi all! thought i would share [color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]my first Hadrien Feraud transcription! I've spent maaany hours working this solo out by ear (among other solo's of his) and was definitely a challenge but also very fun and was a nice insight into Hadriens playing, note choice and patterns![/font][/color]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhwD_2IynJM

Edited by icastle
Link fixed.

Well played Bill.
No matter what you transcribe (any Instrument), the end result will always be good for your (anyone's) ears,
and a better understanding of harmony/theory etc.
Others may think it a waste of time of course, otherwise it would not be Basschat. :)[size=4] [/size]

[size=4]Garry[/size]

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1386417412' post='2299847']
It's very good man. I'm never keen on bass solos, but you clearly have command of the instrument and the finesse to carry it off. Would be nice to hear your own compositions.
[/quote]

[quote name='lowdown' timestamp='1386419350' post='2299884']
Well played Bill.
No matter what you transcribe (any Instrument), the end result will always be good for your (anyone's) ears,
and a better understanding of harmony/theory etc.
Others may think it a waste of time of course, otherwise it would not be Basschat. :)

Garry
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for checking it out, and for the compliments, I'm writing my own stuff in between all this transcribing so hopefully I can present you with a piece of music on my channel in the future :-) [/font][/color]