Why become a member? ×

Lots of FX items for sale! Cheap!
£260

Bigwan

Lots of FX items for sale!

Pains me to see all this stuff sitting around unused, and as I’m hoping to have Alan @ ACG build me a rather nice bass, I’m having a rather large clearout. Effects here, a few basses, a digidesign audio interface, keyboard, headphone amps, pickups, valve amp books and loads of valve amp parts will be added to other sections of the marketplace over the coming days – even a 3g dongle/router/homeplug network set in the non-music section. Happy to discuss prices (within reason) and group items to save on shipping of course. Pictures will be forthcoming! Everything here in good to 'as new' condition.

Seymour Duncan Double Back Compressor. Nice, clean sounding unit with an interesting set of features - £60 posted

Chord BOD-50 - Boss ODB3 overdrive clone. It’s an ODB3 in different clothes! - £20 posted

(also have the Monte Allums mod kit for this/ODB3 modification, unused inc instruction sheet. Just never got around to it! - £15 posted)

Chord OC-50 - Boss OC2 octave clone – tracks REALLY well! Classic analogue octave sounds for buttons - £25 posted ***SOLD!***

EHX Octave Multiplexer – different flavour of analogue octave with a filter controls for more tonal variety. Doesn’t track quite as well as the Chord pedal, but I think it sounds better myself. Plays very nicely with the Micro Q-tron in low pass mode for synthy goodness - £40 posted ***SOLD***

EHX Micro Q-tron – very nice, cheap filter - £35 posted ***SOLD***

Harley Benton BEQ-1 - Boss GEB7 graphic eq clone, does exactly what it says on the tin - £15 posted

Artec SE-PEQ – single band parametric eq, bought as a cheap alternative to the EWS BMC this is a nice little tone fixer - £15 posted ***SOLD***

Johnson J-Station – been with me a long time. Beat the original guitar PODs into a cocked hat and has some really nice bass amp emulations on it as well. Still sounds good! - £35 posted

Edited by Bigwan