Why become a member? ×

Ashdown 1 x 15 Cab

thinman

This is basically a MAG 300 C115 combo without the head (I'm keeping the head as a spare in a new case).

The combo never got a greatdeal of use so I expect the driver's barely run in.

I've constructed a "dummy" amp to fill the hole which attaches with screws through the original mounting holes. I've fitted a pair of Speakons teed together (to allow daisy-chaining) which internally have a 1/4" socket into which the original speaker lead connects.

So, the combo case has in no way been altered. By removing the dummy amp it can be reinstated as a combo if required.

It might make a cheap extension cab for someone. Looking for £45 + any P&P but would prefer collection.

[attachment=10040:C115Front.jpg]

[attachment=10041:C115Back.jpg]

Edited by thinman

[quote name='Michael01474' post='227165' date='Jun 26 2008, 10:38 AM']I might be interested. I could do with a decent cab to replace an old guitar one that I'm currently using (for practice only of course). Are you actually Sevenoaks based or surrounding area? Would have to financial approval first if you know what I mean.[/quote]
Yep - Sevenoaks.

[quote name='Michael01474' post='227388' date='Jun 26 2008, 02:25 PM']I'll have to check with "Er in doors" but I'm definately interested. I'm currently typing this from just down the road in Borough Green. This could be what you might term "a result" for me. Will let you know as soon as I can.[/quote]

MB1. :)
I wouldnt drag youre feet on this!... or you may get Thinmans Envelope of Brown Fish?......."We Didn't Burn Him!" :huh:

[quote name='Michael01474' post='227409' date='Jun 26 2008, 02:42 PM']I must be missing something with the Brown Fish thing????

Anyway, why won't she answer her damn phone? Does she know something already? Allright which one of you talked?[/quote]

MB1. :)
The League of Gentlemens film APOCALYPSE! should explain!.....Trust me!..... you dont want an envelope full of Brown Fish! :huh:

three things:
1 - this is exactly what i'd be thinking of doing with my ashdown, what case did you put the original head in?
2 - If i do remove my head is anyone interested!? about the same price too....
3 - is it not a geneous idea to build a little bright box (like the trace one) to fit the gap?! that'd be awesome!

!

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='227641' date='Jun 26 2008, 10:05 PM']three things:

3 - is it not a geneous idea to build a little bright box (like the trace one) to fit the gap?! that'd be awesome!

![/quote]

You could say it's a bright idea :)

I would be interested if you wanted to get rid of the speaker.