Why become a member? ×

Cort GB75 Unlined Fretless
£380

rapscallion

I have decided it's time to move on my Cort fretless bass. Currently it is hanging on my wall as more of an ornamental piece than the monster of a gigging bass it should be!

This has been my first proper foray into the fretless bass world (we won't talk about the GB34 I defretted) and it's been brilliant for the transition. The neck is 34 inches of unlined Ebony, and has dot position markers on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 19th and 21st 'fret' positions, so you're always fairly safe as to where your playing.

The body is ash with a translucent white finish, with tort pick guard. The condition of the body and neck is A*, with no noticeable flaws of finishing issues. As with these Korean Corts, the build quality is superb.

The bass is as standard fitted with Hipshot hardware (bridge, tuners etc.) and has also been fitted with a John East U-Retro. The range of tones you can achieve is phenominal, from a grindy Musicman fretless, to a big dubby P bass. The original pre-amp is available and can be supplied with the bass.

I'm looking for[b] £380[/b] for this bass, not including postage, but am happy to travel some way if fuel is covered, or it is available for local pickup.

May be open to trades.

Thanks to Andyonbass for letting me use his original pictures

Edited by rapscallion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...