Why become a member? ×

Aria Sinsonido withdrawn due to a fault
£198

Steff

I bought this bass two weeks ago on Ebay thinking it'll be a good idea to switch to lightweight for some gigs but I realised I'm missing so much my stingray sound and I won't play it much so here it goes...

Aria Sinsonido silent bass
Weight around 1.8kg!
Not sure about the pickups, aria site says built-in microphone, some people say piezo....
I have it strung with used Elixirs, but it should be used with flats.
no major marks or scratches, however it isn't a brand new bass. Good condition.

I bought it without the metal skeleton bits, but to be honest I prefer it that way. Looks cooler :)
Comes with a gig bag and original (I guess) truss rod alan key.

£198 is what it costed me, that's what I am looking for ideally. I'm open to sensible offers.

Trades accepted:

Onboard bass pre - Aguilar, Audere, J East
70's fender jazz maple neck

Try me

I am based in NW London, can deliver within reasonable distance, or unreasonable for petrol costs :).

07889264587 Steff
Please text me instead of calling as the reception in my house is awful.

[attachment=147653:Aria1.jpg] [attachment=147654:Aria2.jpg] [attachment=147655:Aria3.jpg] [attachment=147656:Aria4.jpg]

Edited by Steff

Bump! I'll throw in an old thick cow leather strap (judging by its thickness might as well be an elephant's leather lol), with additional holes cut on the bridge side so you can add a standard extension if you have it.

Apologies to the mods, don't wanna break the bump rule, just want to reply here as that might concern other potential buyers too:

The bass is fretted

I wouldn't post as I don't have the packaging materials, also I don't like posting basses as they get damaged very often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='oldslapper' timestamp='1389374717' post='2333586']
That is crazy money.
I had the fretless version, it had the nearest to a double bass tone from an electric I've heard, also had a great electric tone, light as a feather too......yet another bass I wish I'd kept.
[/quote]

Indeed! I'm not selling, sorry John :)